fredag den 2. juli 2010

『! 7』 030710



picture credit

A few days ago, my stepdad to my mother and I to a summer grill "party" with the navy-union. Although it wasn't fun in that party kinda way, I found the whole thing quite relaxing. I met a lot of my stepdads associates, and it felt nice to be introduced to a bigger part of his life like the navy-union. I met quite a few important and powerful people, and someone that I know will be the person I'd probably benefit from knowing - The director of Novo-science. Anyways, to make a long story short, she's the person in charge of making sure everything runs smoothly with their accosiates in China, so she travels down there once a month. Basically my dream job. And she doesn't even speak Chinese, but that's besides the point; it'll only be a plus for me if I continue my studies.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar